Download and install Inner Content
- Download the plugin from here.
- The file you would download would be named as plg_innercontent_x.x.x.zip.
Install it through:
- Upload package file
- Browse the zip file
- Click "Upload and install" button
Inner Content params
Change the settings for Inner Content:
- Go to Extensions
- Search "Inner Content"
- Type your custom HTML and/or paste the Adsense code; one snippet in each text area.
- Below each textarea, define after which paragraph you want to display each block in After this paragraph setting.
Note: the Inner Content regular version has 3 blocks available to add Adsense or any custom HTML; Inner Content PRO version has 10 blocks.
- Save and close
Note: be sure Status is set as "Enabled" in order to make the plugins work.
The end result
Visit your articles and notice how the blocks are injected between paragraphs:
Do you need more help? Send us an email